The Druckstudio Group has been certified to the internationally recognised standard for quality management (DIN ISO 9001) since 2011. This certification confirms our consistent commitment to quality.
The certification process for the internationally recognised quality standard ISO 9001 also serves as a tool for managing the company and improving its performance. It sets globally applicable benchmarks for management systems in terms of the quality of production, services and development.
A quality management system helps to identify potential, address the requirements of customers, suppliers and other interested parties, optimise processes and reduce costs at one and the same time.
- Ongoing performance improvement
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Sustainable build-up of trust on the part of customers and interested parties
- Increased staff motivation
- Reduced corporate risks
- Clearly defined responsibilities
- Efficient and effective company processes
- Error prevention rather than error correction
- Improved knowledge management and reduction of information shortfalls